The Innovation and Capability Voucher (ICV) by Spring Singapore is specially designed to help you as a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) entrepreneur and business owner to do everything you can possibly do to grow your business online and enjoy long term success. Many Small and Medium Enterprises have been constantly thinking and worrying about how to make their presence felt online and to tap on the ever increasing e-commerce activities as a potential source of revenue growth for their business.
Should SMEs Ignore the Spring ICV?
Let’s face the hard truth, if you do not have a sizable online presence and continue to procrastinate in taking the necessary steps to grow your business online, you are risking your company’s future and your future too. Latest research has shown that well over 2 Billion people are actively online for work, personal and social activities. In fact, many of them use just only their mobile phones to book a movie ticket or plane ticket, pay bills etc and do just about any other thing you can possibly imagine.
Armed with this knowledge, do you still want to be deliberately left behind by not taking positive steps to streamline your business operations online to be in sync and tandem with the rest of the crowd in order to gain a competitive edge over your competitors?
Hence, you should not ignore opportunities to receive the Spring ICV voucher, grants and subsidies from Spring Singapore that will help you bring out significant productivity improvements for your business online.
Enhanced Innovation & Capability Voucher
Some of you may still not be aware that the Government through Spring Singapore introduced the Enhanced Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) which took effect from 22 July 2014, where the scope of supportable productivity solutions under the standard Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) has been further refined to help Small and Medium Enterprises adopt better solutions that bring out significant productivity improvement to their operations online.
SMEs are encouraged to take up Integrated Solutions that can enhance productivity holistically and this can be a combination of systems, training and equipment that are integrated into easy-to-adopt packages.
Please follow this link here ICV Integrated Productivity Solutions.pdf to see the 30 latest Integrated Solutions that are currently available for your business.
Spring ICV Application
Here’s a summary view of the step by step process on how to claim your Innovation and Capability Voucher in the form of a pictograph flow chart;
Spring ICV Too Good To Be True?
Now, the skeptic in you may then ask, So What’s The Catch? The Government never gives out goodies for free, that is what we Singaporeans have all been conditioned to think all these years. This is called an Innovation & Capability VOUCHER, the very fact that it is a Voucher means that it has terms and conditions attached with it just like any other types of vouchers.
However, nothing is cast in stone and we acting in the capacity as your Spring ICV consultant will be able to assist you to work around many of the conditions and restrictions in an absolutely legal and proper manner because most of them can be excluded if we are able to show to Spring Singapore that they are part of an Integrated Solution.
Take Control Of Your Business Online, Act Now!
We strongly encourage you to come speak with us and learn how we can help you to grow and manage your business operations online and secure your company’s future with these ICV voucher, grants and subsidies. Remember Always – Entrepreneurs Are Made, Never Born.
What Makes Us Different From The Rest?
Note: We do NOT charge any professional fees whatsoever to act as a consultant for your Innovation and Capability Voucher application. We provide a free value added service to you on a purely non obligatory basis as we would like you to consider using our comprehensive Accounting and Bookkeeping services in the near future.
We offer a comprehensive accounting and book keeping services at very competitive rates to companies who wish to outsource their accounting function.
ALLIANCE has a dedicated and experienced team that is ready to take on the role of your accounts department.
Our unrivaled range of specialist industry knowledge provides comfort and reassurance that all your business’s day-to-day and other complex transactions are accounted for correctly.
Who Are Our ICV Spring Approved IT Vendors?
We have partnered with several well-established leading business automation consultancy companies with close to 20 years of experience in customized software consulting and development. Hence, it is not surprising that they were among the first few IT vendors and service providers to have their projects approved by Spring Singapore for the ICV and are registered as Spring pre-qualified Integrated Solution Providers (ISPs) .
Our Integrated Solutions Providers are highly experienced web applications development professionals who will be able to assist you to start new projects or revamp your existing ones and deliver solutions promptly.
We help you with your ICV Voucher application and they will help you with Productivity IT Solutions for your company, an ideal partnership that will help transform your company and take it to a higher level of productivity and profitability.
What are the Integrated Solutions they provide?
Accounting Management System & Point-of-Sales (POS) System
School Management System & Attendance Tracking System
We Can Help You with the Spring ICV Design & Renovation Voucher too!
You should never hesitate to apply for the Spring ICV Design & Renovation voucher valued at $5,000 each and up to a maximum of 2 vouchers to give your office or retail shop a much needed and long overdue face-lift that will greatly increase your office productivity or retail sales turnover through physical improvement and optimal use of office workplace or retail shop space.
We have partnered with a Spring Singapore ICV workflow redesign and space optimization specialist consultant who has successfully completed many Spring Singapore ICV workflow redesign and space optimization projects for our existing clients to guide and assist you. These are the tangible benefits you can expect to achieve:-
- Aesthetic Appeal – Extensive in-depth studies have conclusively proven that everyone and that includes your potential customers make many subconscious purchasing decisions based on sight alone and are subconsciously drawn towards the visually pleasing overall facade of an eye catching and attractive retail shop or reception area of an office. Do you want to attract more potential customers to enter your shop or office and increase your sales? Go ahead and engage us to help you to apply for the ICV Design & Renovation voucher for free!
- Space Optimization – Free up dead space in your office or retail shop to maximize your space utilization. Don’t delay the purchase of racks and cabinets for product display to optimize retail floor space usage and maximize your retail shop’s earning potential. Renovate that office storage area and convert it into an extra meeting room, chill-out area or as an extension of your pantry to encourage office interaction and keep your employees happy and relaxed.
- Office Clutter – Do you find your workplace no longer looking like a professional office environment because it is cluttered with important files and folders that don’t have to be accessible all the time? Take advantage of the ICV Design & Renovation voucher to purchase custom made cabinets, open shelving or compactors etc. to clear up both your work area and state of mind.
- Breathing Space – After years of business operation and expansion, has your workplace become a tight squeeze and your employees are unable to perform at their best because they keep feeling like sardines in a can? Demolition of walls or partitioning to expand space within office to build more workstations and acquiring uniquely mobile space saving system office furniture are the best solutions to keep your employees comfortable, motivated and productive.
- New Staff Recruitment – Need to hire more manpower for your operations to grow your business but worry about seating arrangements? Fret not, because you can purchase a unique mobile space saving system office furniture that can accommodate all your staffing needs for free! Let Spring Singapore pay for your staff recruitment plans and budget!
How about Spring ICV for Website Development?
ICV grant for website design and development including mobile apps and e-commerce website development are permitted by Spring Singapore if they are part of an Integrated Solution. To qualify for the ICV grant, the website needs to be part of a Customer Relationship & Loyalty Management (CRM) Integrated solution and not just a regular standalone website. Since 2012, we have helped many micro and small business owners to apply successfully for the ICV grant to build a total website solution for their existing business or new start up.
Please follow the link here to see a sampling of our IT Vendor’s completed website projects for many satisfied customers and businesses.
Please do feel free to Call, SMS or WhatsApp your friendly Spring ICV Consultant David Yap at Tel: 96192648 at any time for an absolutely No Obligation and friendly discussion on how we can help you to build, improve and expand your business operations online.
Dear valued clients and readers, I spent a considerable amount of time and effort writing every single word and paragraph in this website. Google Search Engine apparently liked what I wrote and rewarded me with a high page rank for keywords search terms like “ICV” and “Spring ICV” etc. Hence, it is not surprising that other websites have deliberately plagiarised the main written contents of my website in the hope of getting Google to like them as well. I sincerely believe I am a nice and friendly guy so I shall not identify the culprits in here but do take note that if you come across similar or exact copies of my website contents elsewhere, please remember that David Yap was the original creator of those written contents.